2004R Billet Parts

quickt

Extreme Automatics introduces our own line of 2004R parts. Prices are good till end of January 2010 You can check out parts at Extreme Automatics

Billet Forward Drum $375
Billet Ring Gear $149
Billet OD Planet (rebuildable) $215
HyTuff Input Shaft $225

Stage 2 2004R $1895 Free shiping no core 48 States (limited to 5 total)

You can't go wrong with Lonnie, hands down !

I have been EXTREMELY pleased with my stage 2 system from Lonnie... I made some 22 passes - all on the brake in Reynolds this past November. It never missed a beat, and keeps on ticking. You may save a couple bucks here or there, if any at all. But you will not get the quality of build or parts as you will with Lonnie. Yes, there are times that you can't get in touch with him for a few hours. That is because he is building what may be your tranny. He will call you back.

Lonnie...

Thanks for the return calls for my questions and ease of mind.

Mike

Off of his site

EA reproduces a copy of the Buick Grand National Valve body. We call this the BRC. I sell 75+ a year on the 2004R out the door and have every year for the last 5 years. This valve body is calibrated on an answermatic VB machine to produce the same results as the famous GM BRF that was used on the Buick GN /T-Type. The exception is we have corrected the annoying WOT shift that the BR has that will cause the trans to shift on kick down from 3rd or 2nd to 1st at too high of RPM then shift right back into second. This VB package will shift exactly like a BR with the exception noted. Shifts are from 4800-5200.

FWIW....I have this on my Stg 2 2004r from him and it works awesome! I actually like it better because it doesnt wind the shifts out at light throttle like the BRF tends to do. You will love his 2-3 shifts at WOT

what difference will it make to go with a BRF opposed to a "BR" calibration?

There is not difference. The BRC is calibrated like a BR so the shifts are very much the same. WOT will be 4800-5200 the light throttle shifts will be slightly extended very similar to a BR. The beauty is you get to keep your BR or I will take it in on trade and save you some money.

X2. When I got my 87, it had an Extreme trans in it. Lasted for 4 years (for the last owner) and 3 more with me. Found it to be a very well put together unit when I finally had to go into it. 2 thumbs up Lonnie. :)

You can't go wrong with Lonnie, hands down !

I have been EXTREMELY pleased with my stage 2 system from Lonnie... I made some 22 passes - all on the brake in Reynolds this past November. It never missed a beat, and keeps on ticking. You may save a couple bucks here or there, if any at all. But you will not get the quality of build or parts as you will with Lonnie. Yes, there are times that you can't get in touch with him for a few hours. That is because he is building what may be your tranny. He will call you back.

Lonnie...

Thanks for the return calls for my questions and ease of mind.

Mike