2009 GS Nationals Picture Thread.........

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, this years GS Nats was one that I will never forget. I got to meet two old friends for the first time, Ty and Shane. And I met an interesting array of people and characters who just made this years event fun as hell!!! It was great meeting all the people that make up the GS Nationals, both new and old! I'm posting a few pictures, and I will keep adding as possible, please feel free to post any picture you may have and keep this thread going.

shanety.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

One of the Alabama boys checking in!(the one in the green shirt in the 8th picture down)..

Thanks to Mr. Hartline for the awesome steaks and shrimp,and to Bobby Bradford for his cooking skillzz!Even with all the rain,this party was worth it all!

Nice meeting all of you,and i look foward to it next year!

LOL!!!! You are the man Nelson! It was SO awesome finally meeting you! We have got to do that again:biggrin:

7th pic above , thats me and my wife ( Mike & Lynda Booher ) Nelson it was great meeting you and all the others. Sepecial thanks to all involved with the Hartline tent cookouts especially the ALABAMA GANG (you to Bobby!! THANKS FOR THE SHINE AND GREAT COOKING) We had a great time despite the weather!!! Mike & Lynda:cool:

Great to meet you to bro. Look forward to the dvd and next year. Ill slap up a couple I have

Attachments

• Jack Cotton and the Pumpkin.jpg
    Jack Cotton and the Pumpkin.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,845
  • tach .jpg
    tach .jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,409
  • no burnouts - Copy.JPG
    no burnouts - Copy.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,409
Hey Alan, post what you got buddy!

Here he is Straight outta Priceville. MC Hubcap kepin it real in the B to da G.

img_20090516_3057_101.jpg

When you have rain delays people get bored.

I've got more pics I'm uploading to photobucket.

Here is our contribution...

Here are some of the pic's that we took over the weekend. Nelson feel free to use any of the pic's you want!

We miss you and JR already!!!

Scot W.