2009 Midwest Buick Challenge Updates

I took old blue out wed for a test pass 27 psi ran a 9,70 at 139 and some change but took out the rearend ring gear on the second the second pass coasted after the 1000 ft mark to a bit of howling and grinding to 9,81 at 135 i had put another couple of pounds in it so new gears are on there way and i hope to be back at the track on wed for some more testing Kevin i wish you had bought my gtq bud it still going as we speak Walt Judy congrats on your 9.35 very nice

You are right Sam these are great pictures, thanks for sharing

I like the picture with reference number "ocy_7821"

Not only the car hanging the wheels up high, but the proud tuner in the background.

Very nice Sam wish i could of been there thanks for sharing but i lost a very good friend to gastric by pass surgery he passed on the table we were friends for 41 yrs great guy had this not of happened i would have been there for sure but Bg is just around the corner

Very nice Sam wish i could of been there thanks for sharing but i lost a very good friend to gastric by pass surgery he passed on the table we were friends for 41 yrs great guy had this not of happened i would have been there for sure but Bg is just around the corner

Very sorry to hear this. Wish you could have joined in on the fun, but I completely understand why we did not see you there.

You are right Sam these are great pictures, thanks for sharing

I like the picture with reference number "ocy_7821"

Not only the car hanging the wheels up high, but the proud tuner in the background.

Thanks Loyd.
You guys definatley made sure the track was hooking. Looking at the photos it appears all the TSM cars were hanging the hoops!!

Thanks for putting on a great event.