2009 Midwest Buick Challenge Updates

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
With all the technologies of smart phones, You'd think somoene would be updating the TSM race round by round here...:confused:

I "heard" Walt Judy won and that it was a track record for TSM. Don't hold me to that though. :p

Scott C won. Walt j had a 35 and a 39. Iron headed stock ecm car.

More later. Towing and posting at the same timer is not fun lol.

Scott C won. Walt j had a 35 and a 39. Iron headed stock ecm car.

More later. Towing and posting at the same timer is not fun lol.

you have the other white one with the black bumper don’t you? what happen that last run when you started to smoke. I really like that car and the other white one as well.

you have the other white one with the black bumper don’t you? what happen that last run when you started to smoke. I really like that car and the other white one as well.

Thanks! I had my typical bad luck lol. Finally got the car running awesome and it decides to sh!t a turbo the first full pass I attempted for the weekend:mad:

Kevin,
It sounded clean and mean on that pass. I was watching from the starting line and then I was confused on what happened.

I think your car got a little upset from you waxing it in the morning:D

Well now that you have a new problem Kev, what was your old problem??

Well now that you have a new problem Kev, what was your old problem??

Cam sensor was the original problem, fixed that. Now I got a new problem lol (see below)
10327_1175405543611_1182248831_3055.jpg

Holy crap...What heck happened??!!??

It broke! That's what happened haha.

Actually, I'm not sure yet. I know oil was not an issue....it has it's own supply of filtered oil. The shaft broke, that's obvious. Not sure if something went through it or what. The exhaust housing is chewed up pretty bad.