You can type here any text you want

2009 Southern Buick Shootout registration

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
OK everybody, here is the registration sheet you will need to use to pre-register for the Reynolds event in November. As you see there is only TSO and TSM currently listed on the sheet. THIS DOESNT MEAN something like TAI weill not be added to this race. It all depends on pre-registration entries that Holly will receive either via mail or what she will receive at the GS nats, sheets will also be available there as well. I will tell you this. This is a NOT FOR PROFIT race event in Reynolds. What do I mean?? Let me tell you. As you see the payout for TSO and TSM is $500 to win. However, this is only the MINIMUM PAYOUT for these 2 classes. We are working hard to collect money from many different sponsors and we appreciate every one of them. The purse will be a progressive purse meaning the more sponsor money we take in, the larger the payout will be. Any and all income collected thru pre-registration and at the time of the race via racers and spectatators will ALL BE PAID TO THE RACERS with simply keeping enough money to pay the track rental. EVERY dime over and above the rental of the facility will be paid back to you the racers. The Hartlines want to make this very clear. With that being said I will see alot of you in a few weeks and below is the registration papers that will be due no later than October 1st.
Everyone have a good night....

Right click, save as :cool:
registration.jpg

I will have something set up at this event. Thanks Clint for all your help!

Scot W.

heads up race

I'll be running the 10.49 AND THE 11.49 heads up classes. I have a question tho, if i pre-register for the 10.49 and 11.49 class and i waste my motor before the date of the race can i just tranfer it to the 11.49 and 12.49 class with my other motor? thanks craig stevens

I'll be running the 10.49 AND THE 11.49 heads up classes. I have a question tho, if i pre-register for the 10.49 and 11.49 class and i waste my motor before the date of the race can i just tranfer it to the 11.49 and 12.49 class with my other motor? thanks craig stevens

Yes, as long as you have not qualified for either class it will be no problem. Nothing is set in stone until we get into 1st round qualifying of either class.

I know that in the past all the TNT was open to anything. Lemme ask and see if it would be ok for any make for TNT. I will have an answer for you this week. Stop by Camp Hartline and pickup a registration sheet if you havent already downloaded anything. Any questions please catch me at BG and I will be happy to do what I can for you...

In years past when it was only BOP there were a lot less cars going down the track. I personally like seeing a few stangs, vettes, and even the Benz club one year too. I wanted to ask before I asked any other brand X'rs to come lol.

Back