You can type here any text you want

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 in the 9's!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZopOJ4Bd88&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Not a fan of the music used in this video, but the car is haulin' the mail!:cool:

One of my customers runs True Street and is switching to the 5.0 from his current 4.6 I looked over the new engine and was suprised how diferent it is from the the old 4.6 Hopefully we get into the 7's

LOL at the music! Sucks when they put the music over the sound of the car during the run. Anyways, whats the combo on this?

One of my customers runs True Street and is switching to the 5.0 from his current 4.6 I looked over the new engine and was suprised how diferent it is from the the old 4.6 Hopefully we get into the 7's

Give them a little time and I think you will see a lot of Ford 4.6 guys making the switch to the new 5.0.

Whats been done to the car I wonder? Nitrous>?

It has a stock motor with bolt-ons, gears, exhaust, tune, 250hp DP nitrous kit, some simple suspension upgrades like LCAs/UCAs, and if my memory serves me correct they swapped the factory 6spd for a C4 trans.

It has a stock motor with bolt-ons, gears, exhaust, tune, 250hp DP nitrous kit, some simple suspension upgrades like LCAs/UCAs, and if my memory serves me correct they swapped the factory 6spd for a C4 trans.
I went and looked at one the other day at the dealer. It said on the window sticker:
Transmission origin = China

Back