2019 TurboBuick.com Nationals May 23rd - 25th hotel information

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
There is a local college Undergrad commencement ceremony in Burlington so the local hotels are all taken... You will want to get your room soon to make sure there will be availability for this event, Being a holiday weekend there is not much in the way of discounts so choose wisely!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a list of nearby Hotels in the area that are within 15-20 min. of RCG:

Days Inn by Wyndham Burlington East
Address: 1370 Truby Dr, Haw River, NC 27258
Phone: (336) 290-5627

Quality Suites
Address: 769 Woody Dr, Graham, NC 27253
Phone: (336) 221-9199

Hampton Inn Mebane
3-star hotel
Address: 105 Spring Forest Dr, Mebane, NC 27302
Phone: (919) 563-5400

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mebane
2-star hotel
Address: 149 Spring Forest Dr, Mebane, NC 27302
Phone: (919) 304-9900

Acorn Suites
2-star hotel
Address: 914 S 5th St, Mebane, NC 27302
Phone: (919) 568-9005
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a list of hotels that are within 15-20 min of Piedmont Dragway:

Comfort Suites Whitsett - Greensboro East
2-star hotel
Address: 1102 Sedalia Crossing Ln, Whitsett, NC 27377
Phone: (336) 449-5161

Hampton Inn Greensboro-East
3-star hotel
Address: 903 Knox Rd, McLeansville, NC 27301
Phone: (336) 544-3333

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro-East
2-star hotel
Address: 3111 Cedar Park Rd, Greensboro, NC 27405
Phone: (336) 697-0101

Econo Lodge & Suites
2-star hotel
Address: 120 Seneca Rd, Greensboro, NC 27406
Phone: (336) 275-9575

Super 8 by Wyndham Greensboro
2-star hotel
Address: 204 Seneca Rd, Greensboro, NC 27406
Phone: (336) 645-9860
tbnats 19 flyer.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a “host” hotel or one particular one that most of the turbobuick members are staying at? I would rather stay at a hotel where most of us will be at.

Is there a “host” hotel or one particular one that most of the turbobuick members are staying at? I would rather stay at a hotel where most of us will be at.

The usual host hotel (Best Western Burlington) is completely booked for that week, as are almost all of the other Burlington hotels. The list above are the closest with rooms available. A new “host” hotel would need to be decided upon.

Bump.

Any new word on where most people are staying? I need to book some rooms.

Mike it looks like , do you want to be closer to RC's or closer to the track ? Myself & wb87 ( Bill Brooks ) are going to stay closer to the track , but haven't decided where yet .

It sounds like we're all staying at Casa de Broughton. It sounds like a nice place. Please post up the address so everyone knows where to go. I hope the pool is warm and there are security cameras covering all the cars and trailers. :)

Is it possible to get some kind of itinerary? Are there going to be vendors there as in the past? What times and days will the racing be? Is Richard going to have an open house schedule? Will there be a possible lunch/dinner for the event as in the past? Any Tech sessions as in the past?
I think if we had a list of the days and events planned for the day it would make it easier for people to plan the trip.

We are still working on the exact details, however the track will run in the evening on both Fri & Sat to take advantage of cooler temps and better track conditions as well as letting those that are traveling have a better chance of racing if they cannot be there during the daytime as in the past. Full details will be posted by the end of the month