You can type here any text you want

215/220 ductile roller 60-80miles Stage 2 offcenter cam gear wear??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i have a stad alone harness i had to ground them if you have a jumper harness it may be done in the jumper the pins for ign are a1-a13 on the fast ecu

i had a 215/220 with what i would call excess cam gear wear , wonder if its a manufacturing issue

Although I dont have the proper tools to check for play on the cam sensor, I did wiggle it and there was very little play. I moved the crank around to check for movement on the cam sensor as another member suggested to see if I have slop in the timing chain and there was vurtually no play. The cam sensor moved almost imidiately after went back and forth.

I'm no expert on the XFI what so ever and can barely walk myself through the different charts on it but I'm thinking something else is up. I'm not sure how to check to see if A1 and A13 are properly grounded like CDSTType suggested. If that can be a problem though, I think it may be something to look into.

I did also have another member PM me about checking my grounding through the coil pack, I cleaned all the powder coating off the mounting points and this made no change.

HERE IS AN EASY TEST TAKE THE EXCITE WIRE OFF THE ALTERNATOR THEN WATCH THE SIGNAL ON THE FAST

FAST WANT THE MAIN GROUNDS TO BE WIRED TO THE BATTERY WHICH IS THE BEST NOISE FILTER ON THE CAR

Am I watching for cam sync signal or voltage if I take the excite wire off?

Back