224/224 weber roller cam. Comp 918 Springs?

drill baby drill

Attachments

• IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5522.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 175
Dang, just looked at those pac 1203's and they supply some insane seat pressure. Is it a must to run a ss valve to keep from snapping the valve? I thought the 918's were high for my valves lol.

Thanks for the other suggestions, But I want to stick with what I already bought. I hope The vavles I got on my champions work.

Thanks for the other suggestions, But I want to stick with what I already bought. I hope The vavles I got on my champions work.

Valves will work, make sure you get a good set of pushrods on there. Also, get a hold of some comp 885 lifters or go solids.

How about morel lifters and push rods?
Already have them

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Idk about morel lifters. .120" wall 5/16 pushrods or 3/8.

Dang, just looked at those pac 1203's and they supply some insane seat pressure. Is it a must to run a ss valve to keep from snapping the valve? I thought the 918's were high for my valves lol.
High-intensity lobes require aggressive springs

the 1201X is the strongest drop in and will work, the specs on their web site are wrong they are stronger than the 1201 and have a higher rate I use them with some VERY aggressive cams
Mike

Just got a call from the machine shop and he cant find retainers or seals that will work with those springs. Anybody have any Ideas where I can get pieces?

I just called PAC and got the retainer thing figured out, now the seals hmmm

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app