24 TR pictures from World of Wheels

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

The display came out pretty good for the most part! Sure we did not have the fancy displays that some of the other clubs had but let me tell you that we had the fastest cars there! It’s always great to come to this show and spread the word about the club! Everyone always has questions and we had plenty of members there to answer questions!

I would like to thank everyone there that brought a car out for this event and braved the cold weather and elements on their way in! I would also like to say thanks to everyone that stopped by and said hi!

By the way Steve E. was the proud owner of the gorgeous GS!

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you there next year!

Hey guy's/gals. All great cars! Do you have any info you could share with me on how to get my car in the show next year??? Pointers??? If you wist to reply you can email me direct. Thanks:D

;) Hi there,

We mostly do this show as a club and if you are a member then you are more then welcome to join us next year with our display. Being in the Chicago area im sure that you are aware of our club if not here is the link to our site. www.chicagolandbuick.org The fee for the World of Wheels is $50 bucks. This includes your membership for one year to the ISCA which is mandatory to enter your car in this show which is $35 and the other $15 is what the actual cost of the show is. This is a pretty fun show and all of the participants really have a great time. Steve listed the link to the World of Wheels above and that will get you to the application and everything else you need to join the ISCA.

I hope that this info helps you out and if you are serious about next year please contact me.

Chris

Chris thanks for the info. I should just join the Chicagoland Chapter:) I'll drip you an email...
Thanks