25 years of GN Parts HOARDING, Tons of parts, New Gbodyparts Bumper fillers April 2014

Interested in
-Nice set of GN tail lights with blackout trim $160

-86-87 GN center caps $20 Each

Also need a 85 GN AC compressor with hoses. And bolt hardware to attach compressor to bracket. Also condenser and hoses.
Was wondering if you have any pictures of the center caps and tai lights .
Thank you very much for your time and look forward to hearing from you sir
Also email is erikgallegos1@gmail.com
Shipping would be to 92592

I have the nice GN tail lights with black out. I wont be able to take pictures until the weekend. I will need time to clean them and I wont have time until then.

I have some Gn center caps, how many do you need?

I have a few 85 GN AC compressors with hose. But I will have to check there condition. I have the bolt and condenser hose but I don't have the condenser.

Interested in
-Nice set of GN tail lights with blackout trim $160

-86-87 GN center caps $20 Each

Also need a 85 GN AC compressor with hoses. And bolt hardware to attach compressor to bracket. Also condenser and hoses.
Was wondering if you have any pictures of the center caps and tail lights .
Thank you very much for your time and look forward to hearing from you sir
Also email is erikgallegos1@gmail.com
Shipping would be to 92592
Also interested in stock 85 intake
I have the nice GN tail lights with black out. I wont be able to take pictures until the weekend. I will need time to clean them and I wont have time until then.

I have some Gn center caps, how many do you need?

I have a few 85 GN AC compressors with hose. But I will have to check there condition. I have the bolt and condenser hose but I don't have the condenser.

I need four center caps for the wheels sir, also will take an extra one if you have more. Blackout? You mean the trim is black on the tail lights? I will take them also if there in good stock driver condition. I will be glad to take a compressor and hoses and the condenser hoses off your hands if they are in good condition. Please let me know. Thank you

Also interested in stock 85 intake

I need four center caps for the wheels sir, also will take an extra one if you have more. Blackout? You mean the trim is black on the tail lights? I will take them also if there in good stock driver condition. I will be glad to take a compressor and hoses and the condenser hoses off your hands if they are in good condition. Please let me know. Thank you

I have a stock 85 intake manifold also. I will give you a package deal on the parts.

How much for a driver side manifold shipped to 44092. And how is the repair job on the ones you have?

What is you paypal? I'll take them.

1quick87GN said:
So you still have the
Crank window regulators $50 for both doors
How much shipped to 39503?

It would be $82 for the crank window regulators shipping included.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can I get pics of the boost gauge and pod? I'm pretty sure I'll take it just want to see the color. Also I am looking for a drivers pull handle to open the door ( the chrome pot metal one). It's for an 84 if that makes a difference.

Can I get pics of the boost gauge and pod? I'm pretty sure I'll take it just want to see the color. Also I am looking for a drivers pull handle to open the door ( the chrome pot metal one). It's for an 84 if that makes a difference.

I think The pod is 85-87 Gray. Do you need the handle on the inside of the car or out side?

I need the inside one... Just to clarify I will try to post a pic of the broken piece from my phone in another post

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1399658880.560566.jpg
here's the broken part

Do you have a working alternator for an '87?

Shipped to 30052

I did not see it listed but do you have a cat hanger? I don't care if the rubber piece is shot or not I need the bracket.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a power seat transmission in good known working order do you have any you want to sell?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app