You can type here any text you want

274" Stage 2 NA drag engine back up for sale!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
So, I've devided to go a different direction, and the engine i recently purchased is back up for sale. the following is mostly taken from the original ad by TOMAR2, Tom marshall. The engine is still over at his place, Great guy, BTW.

274 CI Buick V-6's originally built by Tim Cole.
Many time National Record holder in SS/AX, Best E.T. 8.82 @ 151 @ 2279 with PG trans. Best E.T. in Competition Eliminator I/A 8.43 @ 157 @2330 with Liberty 5 speed. Best E.T 8.19 @ 163 @ 2000.
Stage II motor complete Carbs to pan including:
(2)Gary Williams 3bbl Dominators
sheet metal intake manifold
Aluminum stage 2 heads with Titanium valves/keepers/retainers with springs and Jesel shaft mount rockers
Best flowing Buick V-6 heads on planet, period
3.450 Billet crank
MGP Aluminum rods
CP custom pistons
Stage II on-center Block
Stefs Aluminum 5 stage dry sump pan
Billet distributor with Crank Trigger
Comp Cams .870 gross lift
Performance Welding Stainless stepped header with latest merge collector design and megaphone collectors
Finest money can buy
Fresh, zero runs on it, ready to go, just add oil pump

Oh, yeah, sorry. Price is 8500. Here's some pics...

Attachments

• Buick V-6 _3.JPG
    Buick V-6 _3.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,290
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Buick V-6 _2.JPG
    Buick V-6 _2.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,292
Sweet

Dude this thing is SWEET :o Wish I had the money. What kind of power is this thing putting out.

I'd be interested in those headers if somebody buys the motor from you. Of course, I want to pay about 5 cents on the dollar, but I can't see anybody using 'em as-is.. :)

As usual, I bit off more than I can chew! lol. I was gonna run this until my dls stage 2 was ready, but it's gonna be ready sooner than I thought, so I no longer have any use for this superbeast. Nasty, just picture a 4 barrel, with one Venturi blocked off, so that each cylinder gets one barrel. TTT!

Freddy I think I may be able to finally make it back out to BG after all these years. I'll know more closer to time for the event. PM me your cell # and I'll send you a pic of my Dimebag autographed Washburn 333. \m/

Back