295/50-15s - will they fit???

KrisR

Wheels are 15x8 with 4" backspacing.

Only for the rear, of course.

Will they fit my '86 GN without 'massaging'?

They fit just fine for me one my stock T wheels. My car is also lowered one inch and they will rub a little going over railroad tracks if I don't slow down. Otherwise no problems and they look really good.

Yep.
You'll have to roll the inner fender lip & have the correct backspace. I used 7/32 spacers on my T-Type wheels, but had a slight rub in tight corners & on rough roads.

Originally posted by KrisR
Thanks for the quick response -

What brand are you running?

Could you send me pics? Looks like the pic listed in your sig is down...
kris_rehnberg@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kris

Firestone firehawk indy 500's. I'll try and get some picutres to you as soon as I can

pictures please...

Can you send me some pictures of you car with the stock t rims and the 295x50x15's? I'm trying to decide between 275's and 295's. You also said it rubbed a bit, is that on the frame or on the fender lip? I was thinking about going with eibach springs on my car as well. Also, are you running 235x60x15's on the front? Thanks, Gabe
gabebush@hotmail.com

Originally posted by 1ARUNEM
Here is my old T with 295/50/15's.. They were mounted on 8" ProStars and had a good bit of clearance at the frame with 3 1/2" backspace. No rubbing of the fenders with airbags. (Lips were not rolled).. They would have rubbed slightly without the bags...

http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/turboregals2/imagepages/image130.htm

wow thats a nice car you have :D think you can send me a couple his res pics for a backround?

Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately I sold the car to a fellow named Chris Green in St. Louis. I don't know if he is on here or not.
:)