You can type here any text you want

295 55 15 drag radial?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kraus

anybody run this size on a turbo buick,i am looking to go with a wide rear tire. I am having my rears widened to a 10 and i am looking at tire choices now. on gbodys site i see they list the tire as 28 x 12.5 - 15's mt et street, on the 10 inch wide rim. i am going to go with radials so punched in that size on jegs offered 295/55/r15 which are the m/t 3755r,so i compared these are a lil wider then others but are .3 shorter. Car is stock height,stock frame etc..anybody run this wide of tire or am i better off with like a 275/60/15 instead... anyhel is appreciated

got em on 8 inch with 3.5 bs IMG_1545.JPG

i run them on an 8 inch 3.5 as well.they are a great tire.haven't had to many passes but 60ft was 1.52 on a bad track footbrake leave.

bobbie buick this looks bad ass like the color rim choice....my only fear is with a 10 inch wide rim how far is it going to stick out past fender and am i going to need to roll the fender lip. Ireally dont want to,trying to keep it stockish lol

bobbie buick this looks bad ass like the color rim choice....my only fear is with a 10 inch wide rim how far is it going to stick out past fender and am i going to need to roll the fender lip. Ireally dont want to,trying to keep it stockish lol

Fender rolling really isn't that big of a deal. Heat gun and one of these $40 tools and a few minutes of your time. I'm going with a 15x10 4.5BS on 275/60/15's, possibly 295/55/15's but can't find anyone with a good enough picture of fitment. JR's looks way more tucked in than anyone else running 15x10's with 4.5BS, almost like the rear is slightly narrowed.

Front Fender Finisher Forming & Lip Roller Rolling Tool | eBay

Back