3.5 inch SS Downpipe, dump, headers and TT chip

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
I have for sale a 3.5 inch stainless steel downpipe, with a matching stainless steel 3.5 inch dump pipe. Will clear stock and TA headers. Puck moves freely. Some discoloration in the stainless, not show quality, but it looks great for a driver $325 plus shipping

Set of stock headers with stock crossover, they were cracked in the normal spot and have been repaired. Work and seal great with no gaskets. $125 plus shipping

TurboTweak chip version 5.6 street version = 93 octane for 60# injectors. $55 shipped.

Also have a set of stock 85 GN wheels that will be coming off of my car shortly in great shape with no curb rash and 5 correct center caps. $200 plus shipping, I can get pics if interested.

Attachments

• DP1.jpg
    DP1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 841
  • DP2.jpg
    DP2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 835
  • DP3.jpg
    DP3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 832
  • headers1.jpg
    headers1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 842
  • headers2.jpg
    headers2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 836
They all look like this. Still on the car, replacing them with BS street lites. Santa came early for me:D. Will post pics when I have them all off.

Attachments

• GN Rim.jpg
    GN Rim.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 799
  • Rims.jpg
    Rims.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 811
Also have a set of stock 85 GN wheels that will be coming off of my car shortly in great shape with no curb rash and 5 correct center caps. $200 plus shipping, I can get pics if interested.

If you still have the 85 GN wheels; let me know a total with shipping to Fort Worth, 76116.

Thanks,

Joe

Pics of the rims. $200 plus shipping for the rims, $300 will include the centercaps and lugs plus shipping. The lugs for the rear are open ended. They should clean up nicely. Tried to take the pics at an angle so you can see all imperfections, staight on you just get glare. There are a few spots where you can see the clamp on wheel weights, but no gouges.

I had priced these at $200 before but the centercaps alone sell for $250 on ebay. I have 5 of them but some have a few tabs broken off.

Headers still available at $100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Rims4sale.jpg
    Rims4sale.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 454
  • rim1.jpg
    rim1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 461
  • rim2.jpg
    rim2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 457
  • rim3.jpg
    rim3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 453
  • rim4.jpg
    rim4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 453
How many tabs are broken on how many caps?

Total shippped price with caps, lugs, and wheels to Texas?

Thanks,

Joe

How many tabs are broken on how many caps?

Total shippped price with caps, lugs, and wheels to Texas?

Thanks,

Joe

Just pulled them all off. 5 center caps, 3 have no broken tabs, 1 has 1 broken tab, the spare which also has the center cracked has 4 broken tabs.

$370 shipped for wheels, center caps and lugnuts(10 stock and 10 open ended lugnuts) to 76116.

PM me if interested.

Take care,
John

Downpipe sold.

Last chance at the rims before ebay. I need them out of my garage. Cleaned them up and took some pics.

I also have a pair of unwarped, undamaged stock axles. No idea what these gor for...$50 a piece???or make offer

Attachments

• Rims1.jpg
    Rims1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Rims2.jpg
    Rims2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 150
  • Rims3.jpg
    Rims3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Rims4.jpg
    Rims4.jpg