3.8 Long block

j_alstrand2000

I have heard of long blocks being shipped,But does anyone have any experience doing this?The long block is in chicagoland and im in california.
Any help with this would be great.

Thanks,
John

I have heard of long blocks being shipped,But does anyone have any experience doing this?The long block is in chicagoland and im in california.
Any help with this would be great.

Thanks,
John

Give the seller like 50 to 75 bucks and have him build a pallet for it..and have him secure it to the pallet with some cables connected to some 2x4's...
Call uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Vehicles or Moves and place an ad there for an auction to pick up and deliver the motor...it works trust me...

Any help with this would be great. Thanks,
John

We ship engines all around the country.

I will be glad to give you details, but too much typing, so call me if you want the info.:)

One thing you'll want to do is make sure at the delivery point you can borrow someones shipping dock that a semi can back into. Shipping co's charge big $$$ for lift gate service, appointments, notification calls, etc.