You can type here any text you want

350 swap bolt up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WhiskeyGN

Looking to put either an olds 350 or a chevy 350 in my regal. Was wondering which one would be easier to bolt up to the stock th200 or th200-4r tranny?

The Regal 2004R has a BOP bolt pattern so a Chevy wont bolt up unless you get an adapter.

a stock 200r4 probably won't last long behind a v8

You are most likely correct, but I do know of one Cadillac 500/200R4 swap with a built tranny that turned out to be one hell of a nice car. The Cadillac is not very heavy for a big block (aprox 600lbs) & fits into a G-Body fairly easy as far as swaps go.

~JM~

If you need an olds 350 ive got on thats for sale. All original with about 40,000 miles. Where are you located.

I would suggest a Buick 350, the engine is lighter than the Olds and The chevy, it is simular in configuration to the V6 and it makes a ton of torque when built correctly. The stock 1970 Buick 350 makes as much torque as a Big Block 396 Chevy, bolts up to the 200R4 and alot of the acc will line up as well. TA performance has a lot of aftermarket performance parts for the engine as well.

Back