#375 on E-Bay

The car once belonged to Joe Harrington, it was available and sold on Ebay in 2003. It was displayed in the front Corvette museum as well. I remember the previous auction VERY well because the car was photographed in one of those 'car bubbles'. Looks nice!

Just wondering

I have been watching the threads for some time and more and more I want a REAL GNX. I see 375 is for sale as you stated, what do you think is a fair price for the car"?

That didn't last long LOL!!

I think this car should go for $75K+ and could go as high as a $100K:eek:

I have been watching the threads for some time and more and more I want a REAL GNX. I see 375 is for sale as you stated, what do you think is a fair price for the car"?

There is no 'FAIR PRICE" with the GNX.. They will sell for ridiculous prices no matter the mileage or shape its in. If you have a clone keep it... buy the $2000 rear suspension package from Kirban and you have a "real GNX"

you know that guy owns #251 and is considering selling it also, cheaper than #375 probably. (i read his ad) :biggrin:

its in the #375 ad, read the bottom, he states he has #251 and would consider selling it with i think 12,500 miles and he drives it alot more often. just passing on info. to anyone that has more $$ than me.:eek:

#375 is far from "Museum" condition...

Just look at how the mufflers are beat to hell... Looks like somebody was hammering on them with a rubber mallet and caved them in on the ends.

Also, I noticed a steel braided line running under the turbo... Hidden Alky system ?

Just look at how the mufflers are beat to hell... Looks like somebody was hammering on them with a rubber mallet and caved them in on the ends.

As hard as it is to belive that is how they came from ASC Mclaren!

That is production representative...many people have the same response when looking at them:confused: . The GNX muffler system was taken from another vehicle that needed clearance in this area:eek: . The GNX program did not eliminate this process from the muffler supplier. So bent in mufflers it is.:biggrin:

I remember looking a new GNX in 87 at Keiser Buick in Lansdale, Pa. The mufflers on it were dented in like that. The mufflers were from an 82-3 Regal. The part numbers were 25513005/6. GM called it a resonator. It included the tailpipe. I bought a pair, new, for $65.21 each. The list price was $113.40 each. This was in August of 87. I still have them in storage along with a 1987 Y pipe. The Y pipe had a line (or some sort of marking- I can't rember) to show where to cut the pipe to install these two mufflers. I wish I had kept my original 3 month old stock exhaust system I took off to install these resonators.

Mark

Want to sell the Ypipe and the mufflers or any other GNX part that you have? If so please email me or send me a PM. Thanks
WILL BUY ALL GNX PARTS NEW OR USED OR BROKEN, NO PART IS TOO SMALL OR LOT TO BIG TO BUY.
impala3001@aol.com

Want to sell the Ypipe and the mufflers or any other GNX part that you have? If so please email me or send me a PM. Thanks
WILL BUY ALL GNX PARTS NEW OR USED OR BROKEN, NO PART IS TOO SMALL OR LOT TO BIG TO BUY.
impala3001@aol.com
Everyone in these threads are so helpful, its really cool and as for X-RAY your collection is unbelievab;e and I see how much you help in the tech arena great stuff. I saw someone said the GNX rear suspension is on Kirbans site is it good, dos it look real. I bought the GNX flares from them and took them off. They looked to big on my opinion.

The reason your flares look big is probably the offset you use on your wheels... on the GNX it looks a little large but when you dont have the good offset on the wheels it looks worse.:frown: As for the suspension it is nearly perfect:) ...you cound not ask for anything any better..in my opinion it is well worth the price.:biggrin: Regards PS Thanks on the collection ...you will see more;)

Also, I noticed a steel braided line running under the turbo... Hidden Alky system ?

Looks like it may very well be a hidden alky kit, has an AFPR, Pressure gauge, and the T-bolt clamps would suggest higher boost levels.

Looks VERY nice though, Hmm, wonder if I have an excentric rich uncle somewhere "with one foot on a banana peel":eek: :D

375 has an adjustable fuel regulator, aftermarket turbo, hoses and clamps, turbo saver, walboro fuel pump, all from Kirbans. I personally installed all those items. The buyer that bought it from me bought all the items and I installed them for him. Car shipped to Las Vegas, sat for one year, never driven, sold to a Chicago area guy, again never driven, then to a guy I think that was in Atlanta, all while the title was still in my name. I know this because I checked over the car for the buyer from Atlanta. I drove the car more that day than the entire time I owned it. It was then sold to Tony, who has a place in Florida. I bought it from a good friend of mine from Canada when it had 1102 miles on it. There is no alky on it, that braided line is the oil feed line from the turbo saver

Joe

Looks like it may very well be a hidden alky kit, has an AFPR, Pressure gauge, and the T-bolt clamps would suggest higher boost levels.

Looks VERY nice though, Hmm, wonder if I have an excentric rich uncle somewhere "with one foot on a banana peel":eek: :D