You can type here any text you want

4.1 production block ....?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
a few caddys had 4.1 v6 in them. THis would be better posted in engine tech section. Lots of guys doing them in their sfi and hot air engines

I myself prefer the 291 casting

and I have used one as far as .060.

but will require a good tuner.

A.j.

I've got a 291 block STD bore and can probably be kept that way (18K miles on this block) if any of you guys are interested.:cool:

I've been saving this one pop have never wanted to pop it's Cherry.

how much shipped to 88012?

A.j.

Aj, I bought it for $400 and drove 7 hours to get it. I'd sell it for $400 but you'd have to take care of shipping. I have shipped block before and it's not too terribly bad if you know someone that has a shipping account and can have it shipped to a business. I might know a guy that can help with an account. It's easiest to ship it on a small cut up 30x30 pallet. I think the last one I shipped was about $70

Aj, I bought it for $400 and drove 7 hours to get it. I'd sell it for $400 but you'd have to take care of shipping. I have shipped block before and it's not too terribly bad if you know someone that has a shipping account and can have it shipped to a business. I might know a guy that can help with an account. It's easiest to ship it on a small cut up 30x30 pallet. I think the last one I shipped was about $70

LMAO... your in the same boat as me! I drove nearly 8 to get my last one as well! such a pain in the ass..... dont feel bad though, its just as hard to find ANY regular ol 3.8 around here.... early or late, turbo or not.

Hmm......

but.... I need another 291.

Lemme see what I can arrange.

thanks for the quick reply!

A.j.

LMAO... your in the same boat as me! I drove nearly 8 to get my last one as well! such a pain in the ass..... dont feel bad though, its just as hard to find ANY regular ol 3.8 around here.... early or late, turbo or not.

Hmm......

but.... I need another 291.

Lemme see what I can arrange.

thanks for the quick reply!

A.j.

No prob AJ!

you dam parts hoarders! Find me a BOP manual bell housing a t10 or something 4 spd and the clutch linkage maybe the pedal assembly too...

you dam parts hoarders! Find me a BOP manual bell housing a t10 or something 4 spd and the clutch linkage maybe the pedal assembly too...

Got both an aluminum one and and a Lakewood Adam. Don't have the linkage though, just the bell housings.:biggrin:

DOn't feel bad, I can barely find a 14 bolt 3.8 in my area let alone anything turbo or a good plain regal part. I'd cry with joy if I was lucky enough to find a hydroboost or a 2wd s10 front brake setup

My bone yards have been scoured.
I like Charlie! .... Reason one of my good freinds wants to convert his '71 GS clone to manual trans.

My bone yards have been scoured.
I like Charlie! .... Reason one of my good freinds wants to convert his '71 GS clone to manual trans.

350 or BB Adam? I've got a billet 350 flywheel if you know someone that needs one as well.

Back