You can type here any text you want

4.5" backspace Rear Rim guys, please step in!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

AustinIBEW145 and I are playing with his rear tires. I'm curious what size tires you guys are running? Car is a stock suspension set up. I'm thinking either 255/60R15, 275/50R15, or 275/60R15. What do you guys like? Thanks! ------Jeremy

4.5 Bs

275/60/15 here. Had to run 5/16'" spacers to keep the tire off the frame. I think 255's would fit without spacers.

275/60/15 here. Had to run 5/16'" spacers to keep the tire off the frame.

X2 for tire size and rear spacing on a 15"x10" wheel...I did have to use a 1/4" spacer on the driver's side as the rear axle is not perfectly centered under the car (It rarely is...)

Claude. :)

X2 for tire size and rear spacing on a 15"x10" wheel...I did have to use a 1/4" spacer on the driver's side as the rear axle is not perfectly centered under the car (It rarely is...)

I agree Claude. The rear axle in my car sits 1/4 inch to the right.

Anyone have to roll the fenders to fit 15x10 4.5bs 275/60/15s? Or just spacers? Any rubbing problems?

Anyone have to roll the fenders to fit 15x10 4.5bs 275/60/15s? Or just spacers? Any rubbing problems?

You probably would have to put a little roll in the Wheel opening moulding to keep them from catching the tire, but it should work without much work.

You probably would have to put a little roll in the Wheel opening moulding to keep them from catching the tire, but it should work without much work.

The lips were already rolled on my car for slicks clearance, but I would've probably had to do it if it hadn't previously been done to use that tire/wheel combo without any rubbing problems later on...

15"x8" 4.5" BS
275/60's
No modifications to the quarter panel lip, I do have a frame notch.

My wheels for slicks are exactly the same, 28-10.5 MT ET DRAG Stiff's.

No issues anywhere and the rear is lowered.

Back