4+ Inches Already!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Woke up this morning to find 4+ inches of fresh snow and it is still snowing like crazy...

Heard yesterday that Wed I believe was the first day in recorded US history that snow was on the ground in all 50 states on the same day!

I googled it;) Yes there is snow in Hawaii! Some of the mountains have snow on them!

You southerners better get your sleds out LOL

Enjoy:wink:

According to our President that still doesn't cover the whole United States :biggrin:

Even AZ? I am guessing Flagstaff? Pretty neat

I am actually happy to hear this. Growing up in AZ left me in AWW when I finally saw my first REAL snowstorm at 17 ---

You southerners better get your sleds out LOL

Enjoy:wink:

Funny how ppl from the north make fun of "southern snow" and how its not real. ironically the first 2 people to leave work yesterday because the "snow was getting bad" A guy from Boston, and one from NY. We only had 4" total.

Funny how ppl from the north make fun of "southern snow" and how its not real. ironically the first 2 people to leave work yesterday because the "snow was getting bad" A guy from Boston, and one from NY. We only had 4" total.

That's because we have to get home before the southern drivers get on the roads, lol.

...... Heard yesterday that Wed I believe was the first day in recorded US history that snow was on the ground in all 50 states on the same day!

So much for global warmig uh? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

That's because we have to get home before the southern drivers get on the roads, lol.

You aint lyin. Some lady slid into my truck at Food Lion. Funny thing is that had only been snowing for an hour, maybe a inch on the ground. Everyone down here falls apart when they just think about driving in snow

You aint lyin. Some lady slid into my truck at Food Lion. Funny thing is that had only been snowing for an hour, maybe a inch on the ground. Everyone down here falls apart when they just think about driving in snow

No ****. I had to drive home at 1am. Took me over a hour becuase of all the idiots speeding by. I passed a few later in the ditch.
My drive from LaGrange

Attachments

• IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 173