You can type here any text you want

4" inlet mas inlet Pipe from Full Throttle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RatFink

PutTheNeedleOnTheRecord!
Any TTA guys try this piece? The one with the built in sensor?
Was wondering if the curve of the pipe would wiggle in there.
Sorry if this question has been posted already.

Any TTA guys try this piece? The one with the built in sensor?
Was wondering if the curve of the pipe would wiggle in there.
Sorry if this question has been posted already.

I had asked the same question on TTA.com. I didn't get anybody with first hand experience over their either.

Anyone???

I'm in the process right now. I'll post pics as I progress. I just recived it today. The 4" pipe is a nice piece, but I will have to do some surgery on it I think. I am also modding the intercooler plumbing for the Precision front mount. I just finished bulding a 3.5" OVAL down pipe for it, so I wanted to improve the intercooler plumbing while I was at it. It use to use special 3" close radius nitrile elbows (Turbonetics pieces), but they would pop off at high boost. I am building 3.5" oval inlets to gain some ground clearance. The car has been lowered and every .5" is needed. I took some 2.5" cast aluminum elbows and cut then along the lateral center line and then welded a 1.25" strap into them. They are now oval and welded to the intercooler inlets. I still have to add a few inches to get them past the radiator core support. I'll post pics soon.

The area by the cruise control unit and rad hose sure gets tight for a 4 in pipe. Id love to see some pics too.

Any pics Turbofabricator? I'm jonesing for an update. I want to buy one at the Buick nats in BG KY this year if they will "kinda" fit. I'm thinking it's gonna need a longer hose to fit the up pipe, maybe a plenum spacer to get the 4" incher under and over my already wider 3" up pipe and also an Angle Boss. What would a Plenum spacer do to my combo? Any worse or Better with those? I saw RJC makes a nice looking piece. I have a 4" compressor inlet so that's why I'm interested.

Back