42.5s Intake manifold, T- body, Plenum, Hardline, Fuel rail , Timing cover, Air box

what i have left, 2 complete air boxes with ducts in good condition..30 each stock plenum..30 prices plus shipping

M-e thumbwheel chip, turbo header medallion, valve covers, head gaskets/ arp bolts

ok for sale i have....

max effort 8 position thumbwheel and 3 chips for 009s 42.5 injectors in great shape only.........75

nice turbo 3.8 turbo header emblem, hard to find in this good of shape only............................80

factory valve covers in good original condition, sticker still there, never been molested,............75

felpro 9441 head gaskets new in wrapper............................................................................50

used once arp and sps head bolts, high strength, meant to be reused.....................................25 each set

add shipping to these prices and paypal fees, thanks for looking.

Do you know if those front springs are "lowering" springs? If so, by how much?

Thanks
~JM~

hotrawd..there are some codes/ settings on back of chips, im not familiar with this set up i got it with a bunch of parts i purchased, it has insructions also, and eric at turbo tweak will still burn for them, i contacted him before listing these.. hope this helps... if you want it i will sell it to you for 75 bucks. no shipping or paypal fees either, best regards, rob

hi jm, the springs are moog stock replacement springs, so they are stock height, u could cut them if u want to lower it, if your the guy that sells those cherokee shafts i would take a trade plus a little cash if u want them, let me know, thanks

2 airboxes complete and a stock gasket matched plenum is all thats left, 35 bucks for any piece left, includes shipping and paypal fees to lower 48 states,....................................................

thanks guys for your purchases, glad your happy with them and merry christmas to all the boost junkies and families,rob

moog springs still available, and concert sound stereo, and sps head bolts, the rest is gone, thanks guys