You can type here any text you want

4500 and TR for my 98 V6 Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN13?

Really doesnt have to be a turbo regal it can be any G-body. Drove my GN today and I like the room it has compared to my camaro and as all of you guys know Ive been trying to find my ride a new home. Thanks :D

GN13? said:
Really doesnt have to be a turbo regal it can be any G-body. Drove my GN today and I like the room it has compared to my camaro and as all of you guys know Ive been trying to find my ride a new home. Thanks :D
TR and 4500 for a v6 camaro??? :eek: (ps better be a 2002)

how many miles are on your camaro? Also instead of taking a hot air why not try to trade for an intercooled car straight up. Just trying to help out your sale. Also pictures would really help.

72firebird said:
how many miles are on your camaro? Also instead of taking a hot air why not try to trade for an intercooled car straight up. Just trying to help out your sale. Also pictures would really help.
Well I have a GN I willing to take either hot air or IC. The car has 77,0xx miles on it now I drive to see my Dad every other week in RI. There should be a link to a pic if some can host them for me that will be cool or I can email them to anyone who is interested. Cant take a straight up trade I still owe alot more money on the car than Im asking. There cutting my days at work so I really dont need a car payment right now. Someone take this car! :frown:

Back