4500 and TR for my 98 V6 Camaro

GN13?

Really doesnt have to be a turbo regal it can be any G-body. Drove my GN today and I like the room it has compared to my camaro and as all of you guys know Ive been trying to find my ride a new home. Thanks :D

GN13? said:
Really doesnt have to be a turbo regal it can be any G-body. Drove my GN today and I like the room it has compared to my camaro and as all of you guys know Ive been trying to find my ride a new home. Thanks :D
TR and 4500 for a v6 camaro??? :eek: (ps better be a 2002)

how many miles are on your camaro? Also instead of taking a hot air why not try to trade for an intercooled car straight up. Just trying to help out your sale. Also pictures would really help.

72firebird said:
how many miles are on your camaro? Also instead of taking a hot air why not try to trade for an intercooled car straight up. Just trying to help out your sale. Also pictures would really help.
Well I have a GN I willing to take either hot air or IC. The car has 77,0xx miles on it now I drive to see my Dad every other week in RI. There should be a link to a pic if some can host them for me that will be cool or I can email them to anyone who is interested. Cant take a straight up trade I still owe alot more money on the car than Im asking. There cutting my days at work so I really dont need a car payment right now. Someone take this car! :frown: