.50 AE Desert Eagle

Heh heh, good story. That's a very nicely setup AR, Stu. I just bought this one last month. Rock River with Eotech 512, chrome lined barrel, Ambi safety, match trigger, Hogue grip, 6 pos. stock, tac light and Surefire M73 rails. Adding a single point sling and Grip Pod to it next week.

One of these days I might even FIRE it!!!! :D

Attachments

• AR15Eotechs.JPG
    AR15Eotechs.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 715
This is what I recently bought and carry........occasionaly I carry I carry in excess of $3,000 to $5,000 from my lottery winnings.

Attachments

• 162414_large.jpg
    162414_large.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 678
Woody said:
This is what I recently bought and carry........occasionaly I carry I carry in excess of $3,000 to $5,000 from my lottery winnings.
----------------------------
Springfield Trophy Match, very early version, all blued steel, made, marked and assembled in America, some custom work on it.
Les Baer Premier II, blue on blue.
Jim Hoag custom longslide, built on a early 70 series frame and slide, blue over hardchrome, all the early good parts, exceptionally accurate.
None of these are carry guns, and I am not licensed to carry, but in an emergency, who knows.
All .45 A.C.P., and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah, I know the .50 is not one for practicality it will be more of a novelty. I may also be looking into getting a .45 of some kind as well.
By the way, disco stu, is that a 308 or a 223?

here

here is a pick of my DE .50 cal. love the gun. once you shoot it you will want one.

Attachments

• DSCF2058.JPG
    DSCF2058.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 1,243
a friend of mine has got one of the last .50 caliber DE that was made in isreal (sp) ?

Asking gun opinions will land you as many responses as asking which car is best, you'll get hundreds of answers. I carry a Sig Sauer 229 .40 caliber and have a Kimber Eclipse .45 in the nightstand. For home defense, it's hard to beat a shotgun loaded with 000 buckshot.

lots of the guns listed are fine pieces for sure but the sweetest gun I have ever shot in my life was a smith 44 mag, 8 in barrel 6 shooter. To big to hide for sure, little heavy, more for show, BUT whatever I pointed it at I could hit DEAD on!!!!! It was the most acurate pistol I have ever shot in my life. The 8 in barrel also made it where you could shoot it with one hand and it not tear your arm off lol. A friend of mine shot a 50 desert eagle a while back and said you couldn't give him one afterwards. It made him pure deaf lol. Like they said , it all depends on what you want to use it for as to what you need to buy. I have 2 diffrent 380 pistons here at the house, cheaper line guns but they shoot fine and a winchester pump 12 guage. The sound of it being chambered is a sound only with pump shot guns and a burgular will know that sound ! Most will being tearing down the door to get OUT before you fire a shot. :biggrin: