You can type here any text you want

50 lb Injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I heard from a very nice experienced source they are not applicable for turbo cars. I was told I should seriously consider 60 lb Injectors instead. I have a TA49 turbo and MAF Translator installed.

They are fine. If you are going to buy injectors, i would get 60s or 80s and a matching chip. Since you have a translator, get the proper extender chip. It makes no sense to have a translator and.not use its extra metering capability by using a std chip.

I heard from a very nice experienced source they are not applicable for turbo cars. I was told I should seriously consider 60 lb Injectors instead. I have a TA49 turbo and MAF Translator installed.

I do not know how experienced your source is, but years ago we used lots of 50# injectors with a build like yours, and many other with 50's that went easily and safely into the 10's.

It seems we now have lots of "experts" with keyboard experience and lack ACTUAL learning experience?

I went 11.9s on 36 pounders. Like the old days with carb CFM bigger isn't always better...work with a combination.

I think someone said this but if you are going to buy injectors you should buy 80 lbs or 60s so you just buy them once .

Back