5th Buick Video Teaser..... Check it out!

Hey Nelson, can I ask what program you are using to make your DVDs? I have about 8 hours of home movies on my pc. I was using Windows Movie Maker but it won't burn DVD. Have to use a third party DVD Burning Program. Now Nero doesn't reconize the movie that was saved in Windows Movie Maker. Any suggestions?

Also your doing great Buick movies.

Thanks, James L.

thats rilly cool

nelson i rilly wont one i still needthe 25.00 dollars and that 5th video is on the dvd right sow did you like the idea that i gave you

Nelson, i can't wait for the next one! Plus, I sent you a pic just for the heck of it.

Originally posted by v8eater
Hey Nelson, can I ask what program you are using to make your DVDs? I have about 8 hours of home movies on my pc. I was using Windows Movie Maker but it won't burn DVD. Have to use a third party DVD Burning Program. Now Nero doesn't reconize the movie that was saved in Windows Movie Maker. Any suggestions?

Also your doing great Buick movies.

Thanks, James L.

Hello James,

I'm currently using Uleads VideoStudio 9, it will work for you too. Nelson :)

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Nelson is this a Nats teaser or another DVD you are making:confused:

Hey Trav, this is not the Nats teaser, that one I'm still working on. This is the very very short teaser of the 5th video. Which I'm also working on. I will definately need a vacation after this... lol. :)

CMON NELSON,,quit d**king around and get r done:eek:

:D :D :D

That teaser was just that,,,a teaser:p

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
CMON NELSON,,quit d**king around and get r done:eek:

:D :D :D

That teaser was just that,,,a teaser:p

Hahahaha... Welcome back Ty.

Oh and I kept a good eye on your wheels while you were away.

Travis wanted to take D to the movies in it and I said NO, just like that. Your pal, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

ty3xj.jpg

That's bad a$$, hey, what is the name of that song? who is it by?

TIA

Prasad

Ty he is still brushing his teeth, they take a while:D :D

Attachments

• nelson.jpg
    nelson.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 161