6 Kills at Bradenton track

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
Went to Bradenton drag strip last night (10-7) with my car for the first time since I had it rebuilt. Every time I ran I got lined up with an import. Of course I won all 6 times I even raced 2 turbo imports not sure what they were. My last run I was set to run a new turbo Neon and the track guy told the neon kid he was racing a real turbo car. I then told him The Neon kid could race another Neon behind him and I would race the c5 Corvette behind me. For some reason though the corvette didn't want to run me which I though was funny. All in all my cars performance wasn't as good as I expected I posted and average of a 12.30 at 116mph. I was running on Nitto drag radilals, 20psi boost, and 112 octane fuel. Still waiting to buy an alky kit though. With more tuning and a set of slicks I hope to hit 11's with my combo.

Those Nittos must not be doing anything for you. I ran an 11.83 @ 115 with a crappy 1.80 60' time. 11s should be easy with 116 MPH.

Jim

nice kill man i was in tampa for 3 months at macdill afb. I seen a wicked gn down there on base that wouldnt have been yours would it. Harry

GNracer2000, it was nice meeting you the other night at the track. Your car is a very good example of a fast 'n' clean GN.

Ps.
I dont know if you seen it, but that black cobra that was spraying got his doors blown off!:eek: :D

Bo

Bo I didn't seen the Cobra run. What did he get beat by and what were his times do you know?

He got beat by me. He ran a 12.0 to my 11.6:cool:

What was your best 60' that night?Nitto's right?

My best 60' was a 2.0. I was only running the Nittos at 20 lbs. Probably could have dropped them to 15lbs. I also couldn't hold more than 3psi boost at launch anyways I need to adjust my brakes. Unfortunatly I have another problem to fix first. My GN is pumping oil out of the back of the motor. Now I have to I believe get a new rear main seal installed. I did call up the shop that did my motor and they said they would take a look at it Monday. I already bought the seal since I am about 99% sure thats what it is so I can hopefully have it back within the week. Then I'll be able to adjust my rear wheel cylinders and be good to go. Also good job on spankin' that Cobra I bet he was suprised!