62mm Throttle body & upper intake & RJC pp

87we410877

Im getting rid of my 62mm throttle body, upper intake, and matching RJC power plate new in the package never opened. The upper intake was glass beaded and high temp cleared. The throttle body was polished, cleared and throttle lever painted gloss high temp black. $300 + shipping. DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER INTAKE or hardware or brackets. e-mail me at tdigs@hotmail.com or call me anytime at 516-356-6238. thanks.

Attachments

• smaller5.jpg
    smaller5.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 271
  • smaller4.jpg
    smaller4.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 221
marred4life said:
300 bucks for everything in the picture.

I need the lower intake to go on the car. Sorry. I just put my 83's in it and its ready to go on. :frown:

G-Force said:
$140 and I pick up from you.

I'll do 140 w/o the PP. NYC is not that close to where im at. You'de spend more on fuel then to ship. Its about an hour out. 75 miles. gimme a call 516-356-6238 thanks.

Ok, im taking the power plate out of the mix here because its brand new and i can send it back to RJC for 60 bucks and im not selling my TB and upper intake for 60 bucks. So heres the new deal. $120 without the Power Plate + shipping. If it doesnt go now i'll smash it before i let it go for less. :biggrin:

dvernst said:
Hey your pm's are full. Is the plenum completely stock? Thank you
Crap i didnt know that. When i bought the car the list of modifications included modified dog house. Im not really sure what if anything was done to it.

G-Force said:
Does the throttle body come with the linkage bracket and accessories?

No it doesnt . I need to switch all of that to the new one. It may be sold already though.