64mm is here...

i only got 138 on it now:(still have more break in miles to go and jimmy has to do my trans yet before it will really run do you have any work done to the intake john?
The stock intake is hogged out where the turbo mounts . I had it Extrude honed several years ago thats when they force some kind of abrasive media thru the intake to make it flow better. Its expensive and I would not swear it helps. I just don't have any proof that it does. The weather with the humidy is not the best to try for a personal best run right now in Kentucky. See ya! John

Ya that's what I was asking I did a lot of ?s and research before I did mine its not on yet because I want to have it flow benched before I run it don't want to melt a piston lol so it will go on as soon as it gets back and I will put the new injecters in in with it ...thanks

Ya that's what I was asking I did a lot of ?s and research before I did mine its not on yet because I want to have it flow benched before I run it don't want to melt a piston lol so it will go on as soon as it gets back and I will put the new injecters in in with it ...thanks
You need to revise your signature on your buick with the rest of your mods. See ya! John