659 HP @ 21.5 lbs

Just my opinion but I think all Dyno charts should default to WHP. The power that hits the roller/road is all that matters.

X2 ... Dyno #s will get ya into the ballpark.. Then take it to the drags an pick away for the final results. Then the fun begins :cool:

Put a volt booster on and it didn't do anything so a little trouble shooting first. Never raced the car before!:oops:

Trouble shooting done. Poor/ intermittent connection to the voltage regulator. I now have 13.3v charging and 15.5v when the voltage booster kicks in. Now to close up the gap and hopefully back on the Dino next week.

They are indeed off the shelf cnc ported Champion Irons. 527 RWHP
I had the *priveledge* to strap down on that same dyno a year ago.

I just looked at some of my dyno numbers, and 1/8 mph on the track passes made the very next day.

I can tell you that the indicated max HP number matched my actual 1/8 mph within 1 HP from online calculator.

I realize the dyno is a tuning tool but pretty confident that max indicated HP number is a pretty accurate WHP number. If it wasn't, RCG would find a way. Lol

You have a *very strong* setup and should be proud of the "shake down" number. Hope that helps.

I finally got the car on the dyno at Richard Clarks yesterday. Clint was teaching me how to tune it. We got 659 HP @ 21.5 lbs of boost. When we upped the boost we got spark blowout. Need to reduce the gap and also fix a voltage problem as it was just above 12V the whole time.

That's through 3 mufflers. For me the quieter the better and no drone.

3 mufflers? Can you post a video how it sounds? I like the quieter the better also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll get one this weekend. It’s basically a dual exhaust system with 3rd cross flow muffler behind the rear axle where the stock one was. I’m not sure who first did this but I think it was Bob Bailey. The mufflers are ll dynomax SS straight through mufflers.

You can see there's nothing extreme in my combo. I wanted a robust engine when it was rebuilt though. It's about the tune which I'm just learning about. I also have relatively high compression at 9.47:1

Yep. I'm a fan of higher compression. ESP on a street car.

Bored .002 over?

Didn't even know they did that.

Oddly enough, I've got a set of .002 overs getting built right now. :)

Might want to hold off on closing that plug gap now that you got more juice to fire them just a thought by the way that's going to be a fun ride, enjoy