2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
Finally got it !!!!! Here are some pics. The billet wheel looks awsome :cool:

015.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

WOW!!! that the biggest sparkplug ive ever seen! Oh and the new turbo looks awsome to. Jon

I have a tight 3300 9x11 for it ... cant wait to get the inj turbo an converter on to see what it will do.

930?? jeeeSUS.

So my question still stands.. With these DBB billeted wheel turbos, what width tire would a person need, to stand up to the launch these things can provide? Are 275's now obsolete with these turbos? Do these things break U joints or transmission parts?

930?? jeeeSUS.

So my question still stands.. With these DBB billeted wheel turbos, what width tire would a person need, to stand up to the launch these things can provide? Are 275's now obsolete with these turbos? Do these things break U joints or transmission parts?

Car broke the trans after 3 yrs of low 1.6 high 1.5 60fts as soon as I put a set of 275/60's on. Im going with a 3300 9x11 PTS converter

Ive got a new trans on the shop floor along with the new turbo 60lb inj and dual alky nozzle kit.

Car broke the trans after 3 yrs of low 1.6 high 1.5 60fts as soon as I put a set of 275/60's on. Im going with a 3300 9x11 PTS converter

Ive got a new trans on the shop floor along with the new turbo 60lb inj and dual alky nozzle kit.

So do you have interal upgrades or ported heads? It's a damn nice looking turbo, I just wonder if it's overkill if you have stock internals.

So do you have interal upgrades or ported heads? It's a damn nice looking turbo, I just wonder if it's overkill if you have stock internals.

I know it is overkill for a stock longblock ;) Im looking to go 10's on stock longblock then put my new heads and cam in.

new heads are champion aluminum GN1's that have been CNC'd an hand mssaged by Dan Strezo.

Car went 7.32 1/8 an 11.64 @ only 113 ( short tire) 1/4 with a TE60

Anyone? What's a good stall for them as well.
I have a 3500/3800 non lock in a customers car and it works perfect on the street. have not taken it to the track yet but as quick as the boost comes in on the street, track spooling will not be a issue!! traction YES spooling no

hth

Puddin

I have a question, I dont mean to intrude your post either. I am looking to buy in the next several months the 6765 DBB billet turbo. I am building a motor with all new internals, ported and polished champion iron heads and boring her over probably 35-40. Now what converter should i go with if i want to be running tens and also what should i do to my tranny? And of course which turbo do you think is better 6765 or 6768? Thanks in advance