You can type here any text you want

70 chevelle SS 396

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1turbo6

On the way to a cruise night friday, I got my first kill. I spotted a sweet 70 ss and wiggled through traffic to catch him. I got up next to him and noticed it had 396 emblems and sounded pretty throaty, he looked over at me and the light turned green, we left nice and easy rolled up to about 30 then I heard him jump on it so I replied with a lil boost. I couldnt believe how easily I walked away from him. when I hit 70 I slowed waaayyy down to let him catch up for the next light. (so he could try again) but he tucked in behind me and left the other lane empty. after a few seconds he must have noticed my plate ( BAD-V6) and I could hear him yelling " thats only a V-6?" then he gave me a big thumbs up and drove right by the car show. I am so Happy with Razors alky kit. this thing flies now! :cool:

Sweet kill. I took out a SS 454 a few years back with three people in my car. Waited for him to catch up and he had every excuse in the book as to why he could not take me. He was however aware of the Grand National and their reputation. It was fun.:eek:

nice kill! was it stock? or you think it had some work?

If any of you guys in NY ever kill a red 66, hang back so i can talk to yall.

Back