You can type here any text you want

72 Corvette Stingray Convertible

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
I am listing for a friend. I do not yet have a pic or a ton of details. Just figured that if someone is interested, I can get the additional info.

Color is war bonnet yellow? (I think that's what he called it)
Car is restored.
Garage kept.
Owned by local judge. (he is a very conservative driver so I doubt it's ever gone past 65mph) :)
Asking $22k
Located in South Eastern KY.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get the rest of the details or get you some contact info.

Here's what info I have so far. Straight form the seller. (I was mistaken- the car has not been restored)

"It's a 72 Stingray convertible, matching numbers, small block 350, auto, factory air, soft top, war-bonnet yellow, black interior.I bought the car about three years ago from a local corvette dealer-"expert" who was planning to do a frame-off restoration and keep it. He had bought it from a guy in Georgia. It's showing 87,000 miles, looks original, and runs and drives great. I've done nothing but change the oil since I've had it."

VIN 1Z67K25501881

I can't get the pics to transfer from my email to this post. If you want pics shoot me an email or pm and I will forward them to you...

Back