You can type here any text you want

78 Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Have a friend that ran across one in running condition.... what are they worth?

This one is fairly straight.... has been driven recently.....interior is worn.....

Go to nada and at the top on the left? you should see a place for antique and classic vehicles.

if you get the car go checkout wvstreets.com. a guy on there is racing his......and i have heard it runs good.

what ya think?

Attachments

• IM000433.jpg
    IM000433.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 237
unknown to me sir, i thought i'd share info on a buick that is very scarce.

Supposedly this is a tannish color... and was driven recently...

I really have no interest... seeing I have an '87 GN that has been down in pieces...and has been down 18 months pending $$ and time to get it back together..... but was interested if it was very valueable (which I doubted).... might just be worth "flipping" anyway...

Do you have any additional photos of this car? Are you going to buy? What's the price? If you are not going to buy can you provide contact info for the seller?

Do you have any additional photos of this car? Are you going to buy? What's the price? If you are not going to buy can you provide contact info for the seller?

I'll have to check... I don't talk to the guy who saw it very often....no idea on the price.... or if it is actually "for sale".... my buddy said he thought the guy would probably sell it....

Don't get your hopes up...

Back