79,000 original miles 1987 Buick Regal Limited T-Type

I said thinking not that im selling thanks for that pipe by the way the car feels 100 time better

No problem, glad you could use it! Ya when I saw you post about thinking about selling I was like what the heck....seems like alot of people are either selling or thinking about selling their cars. Glad you are not selling. I plan on having another car hopefully by the spring or summer....we'll see!
If your not doing anything this weekend give me a call.

Bump, does anyone care anymore?

Economy's bad right now. No one is really buying anything. There's cars in this forum priced at half of what you're asking that are about as good of shape and even their not selling.

If you really want it gone that bad you need to either take a huge loss or sit on it until the economy comes back up then sell it. Sorry that's just how the cookie crumbles as of right now.

Texas In first post

Thanks Sweet6, but Texas is a very big state ;) You can drive eight or ten hours east and west and the same north and south and still be in 'Texas'. 'Texas' is not a pin point location or a satisfactory response for this interested party, plus, Texas cars are frequently offered from points far away. I live in the DFW area and am in the market (with cash money) for the right LC2 powered car. :)

BUMPIN it up for a better economy now!!!!

Willing to drop the price down from $13,000.00, but, please no low ballers offering $9,000 cash....

Hope someone is interested in this car.

I had a local buyer but he is involved in waiting for a long, drawn out court case settlement...... so he has told me to try and sell it online or local again.....

It has unfortunately become a mental burden and a schedule issue to go drive the car and to keep it clean and covered up with no problems..... The car is still perfect and the A/C blows cold, just so ya know!!!!

Yes, it is a limited-T, and not, I haven't taken any new pix since putting the car away for most of the winter here in Texas...

Drove it the other day and used that nice working cold a/c......

Everything works great in the car....

I think he might be interested.. He just needs to know where about are you in Texas. Though i could be wrong :confused: ... Extra bump for you :D

Thanks Sweet6, but Texas is a very big state ;) You can drive eight or ten hours east and west and the same north and south and still be in 'Texas'. 'Texas' is not a pin point location or a satisfactory response for this interested party, plus, Texas cars are frequently offered from points far away. I live in the DFW area and am in the market (with cash money) for the right LC2 powered car. :)

Would like to send you a pm but it says your in box is full and you have to clear some out. Let me know and I'll shoot off a note. Thanks

Outstanding looking Limited T.

Nice that it has the VD6 & VD7 options, as well.

Good luck on the sale.