8 second 1986 Buick Regal T-Type for sale

turbobitt

Car has been mini tubed and has certified cage to 8.50. The car still retains a full interior but no A/C. Power steering and power brakes are still intact.

Drivetrain – Strange Ford 9” with 35 spline axles, spool and 3.90 gears. Double adjustable AFCO shocks front and rear. TH400 transmission with many high strength billet internals and PTC converter. Rear tires are 31x14x15 and include a slicks and street tires. Morrison Ladder bar suspension with Heim joints.
Front suspension has tubular upper and lower control arms with AFCO double adjustable shocks. Springs are lighter spring rate from a V8 application.

Engine – 272 Stage 2 block with Stage 2 heads. Block is one of the later castings with the BB Chevy rear main seal and 4 bolt mains. 1.65 T&D rockers and solid roller cam. Compression is 9:1 with Titanium 6.5 Crower connecting rods. Crank is Billet Crower 3.59 stroke. Milodon gear drive with modified front cover. Headers are modified ATR’s with T6 flange and 5” downpipe. Sheet metal intake tops it all off.
Fuel and data management is all FAST XFI and DASH data logger. EGT module, GPS, and thermocouple add-on modules are included. At least 7 analog pressure sensors are installed throughout the engine and transmission. Fuel is supplied by Aeromotive pump/controller and 160# injectors.
Body is all steal except for fiberglass bumpers and aluminum supports. Paint and body are in excellent condition using PPG paint. Color is remixed code 79 dark red (Burgundy).
I have some other spare stuff that can go with the car. Asking 40,000 firm.
If interested, please PM me
Allan Gorneault.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thinking about it. Would really break my heart to sell the car and really hope no one is interested but family must come first.

Allan G.