You can type here any text you want

8 Second street car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JC Turbo

Twin turbo 331 ci on drag radials....impressive!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8FF1eW79Y[/YOUTUBE]

Simply awesome!!!:eek: Without the 'chute you'd never know that it was an 8 sec ride and you gotta love the fact that he drives it to and from the track.:cool:

Thanks for sharing the vid.

As I'm watching the driving scene, I kept thinking how familiar the road looked. That is in Joliet about 10 minutes from my parents house. Don't recognize the car though.

i watched it 3x and im still amazed at 152 mph the car didnt do a turtle at the line or 60ft awesome track prep and chassis set up.car had hook and control plus no bars. wow

Why is that so amazing? Not saying the car isn't nice but I would expect nothing less.

Why is that so amazing? Not saying the car isn't nice but I would expect nothing less.

I'm personally more impressed that he drove it to and from the track. Lotta cars can run the number, but it's kinda cool IMO to see them get driven to and from the track.

Almost. Missing a few key ingrediances , so it will be at the end of the season before I get a pass in.

Hey guys, that's my car. Weighed 3460lbs last year with me in it, probably over 3400 now. Track is Joliet.

Rob

Hey guys, that's my car. Weighed 3460lbs last year with me in it, probably over 3400 now. Track is Joliet.

Rob

Mind posting up some details on the build, what size turbos, etc.?? That is definitely NOT what I would call a light weight Mustang, hell I know a guy down here that had a stock suspension Foxbody coupe that weighed around 2400lbs without the driver, but he went to some extremes to get it that light.

Mind posting up some details on the build, what size turbos, etc.?? That is definitely NOT what I would call a light weight Mustang, hell I know a guy down here that had a stock suspension Foxbody coupe that weighed around 2400lbs without the driver, but he went to some extremes to get it that light.

331 Dart block, Eagle crank/rods, JE pistons, unported Twisted Wedge heads, tunnel ram intake converted to EFI with box upper, small Cammotion solid roller cam, 83lb injectors, twin external Walbro gsl-392 pumps with Kenne Bell boost-a-pump, stock gas tank, Turbonetics 60-1 hifi turbos, Speaco 3 core A2W under dash, 10 gal water tank in trunk, Meizere water pump, 8.8 rear with 3.27 gear, TH400 trans, 3000 stall 9" converter, full stock interior, stereo, power windows, 10pt mild steel cage. And yes, chute comes out and license plate hides mount. :cool:

331 Dart block, Eagle crank/rods, JE pistons, unported Twisted Wedge heads, tunnel ram intake converted to EFI with box upper, small Cammotion solid roller cam, 83lb injectors, twin external Walbro gsl-392 pumps with Kenne Bell boost-a-pump, stock gas tank, Turbonetics 60-1 hifi turbos, Speaco 3 core A2W under dash, 10 gal water tank in trunk, Meizere water pump, 8.8 rear with 3.27 gear, TH400 trans, 3000 stall 9" converter, full stock interior, stereo, power windows, 10pt mild steel cage. And yes, chute comes out and license plate hides mount. :cool:

Thanks for sharing the combo!:)

Back