You can type here any text you want

8 Yr. GN Owner / First Post on TB

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DB-87GN

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post a quick introduction to the site as a new member. I've had my 87 GN for a little more than eight years, and in that time, I've read many threads, but always as a guest so I thought it was time I signed up. When I bought my car back in 2016, I was able to find the post the seller had on this site so that was a big help in knowing what I was getting. Being able to read his posts to not only confirm the history of the car, but to also know his approach to upgrades was awesome.

I did try to capture my mods in my signature, but my newly installed and running 249ci stroker is my latest project. I've bought a lot of parts from most of the big-name vendors over the years, and while this is my first post, I feel like I already know so many on here.

I've learned a ton in the last eight years, but I also feel like a student that has only scratched the surface. A big thank you to all who have and do contribute to this site and our community. I hope to be able to give something back.

Thank you!

Derek

Welcome to the forum !! Where are you from ??

Welcome and thank you for the great introduction.
I hope you got one of those black ones, I hear they’re really fast. 😁

Back