800+ Rwhp Zo6

that is a pile of money right there. would love to have some thing like that but I'm willing to bet there is over $80k in that car.

that is a pile of money right there. would love to have some thing like that but I'm willing to bet there is over $80k in that car.

No doubt! Thats how a Corvette is suppose to run. GM's finally starting to do something right again.

Wow, that is probably 950 at the motor on maybe 15psi of boost ( never said how much they ran on the alky kit ).

I can't see that being $80k IN the car but maybe those guys get bent harder than the Supra guys.

Wow, that is probably 950 at the motor on maybe 15psi of boost ( never said how much they ran on the alky kit ).

I can't see that being $80k IN the car but maybe those guys get bent harder than the Supra guys.
a new Z06 is around $60+k then $5+k for the supercharger,the labor, the alcohol kit, and so on and so on... also yes the price of vette stuff is not cheap, manufacturers think if you have a vette you will pay $50 for a $5 part, and there are several vette people that do just that.

In the car to me means aside from the purchase price of the vehicle. Sounds more like $20k in the car but still badd ass.

I would also assume that the clutch and tranny would need to be upgraded to withstand that power. But maybe not?

I would also assume that the clutch and tranny would need to be upgraded to withstand that power. But maybe not?

You would be suprised on what they will handle. I write service at a Chevy dealership in KC. We sell more vettes than all the dealers in KC combined. We have procharger here in town as well. I have many customers putting down mid 600's to the wheels with huffers, and 2 Z06 customers with nitrous going into the 700's hp levels. They are all holding up at the moment, but how long it will last I dont know. From what I've seen though the new Z06 will just take about all you can throw at it. ;)

You would be suprised on what they will handle. I write service at a Chevy dealership in KC. We sell more vettes than all the dealers in KC combined. We have procharger here in town as well. I have many customers putting down mid 600's to the wheels with huffers, and 2 Z06 customers with nitrous going into the 700's hp levels. They are all holding up at the moment, but how long it will last I dont know. From what I've seen though the new Z06 will just take about all you can throw at it. ;)

Yea my buddy has an 03 Z06 that puts down 660 rwhp running a procharger (D1 model I think) and his is still alive and kicking as well. So maybe ur right. But I too think its just a matter of time but u cant go wrong considering he bought it that way and never touched the tranny.

They said forged motor, I wonder if they rebuilt the motor already? I know those stock pistons aren't crazy about that much power. Also, with a "custom" 8 rib setup and YSi blower, I'm sure they have dropped some coin in it. But I think the results are well worth it.

an 08 Z06 has a sticker of $78K. So if you had a new one + the turbo kit and stuff, I say closer to $100K.