You can type here any text you want

82/83 waste gate hookup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
The waste gate i have has 2 hose hookups on it. Im not sure how it hooks up.Can some one help me out on this.

One of them goes to a fitting on the compressor's outlet for pressure. The other would go to the fitting on top of the plenum just before compressor inlet for vacuum. I highly recommend not connecting this hose and just cap off the plenum fitting.

I believe it is the rear fitting that goes to the inake manifold (pressure). Make sure the wastegate actuator is not leaking internally.

One of them goes to a fitting on the compressor's outlet for pressure. The other would go to the fitting on top of the plenum just before compressor inlet for vacuum. I highly recommend not connecting this hose and just cap off the plenum fitting.

I believe it is the rear fitting that goes to the inake manifold (pressure). Make sure the wastegate actuator is not leaking internally.
Thanks for the reply i thought that was the best option also but really wasnt sure thanks

Back