You can type here any text you want

82 Olds Cutlass with a LC2 Hybrid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Under Pressure

Testing the waters fresh long block 109 all forged je,crank ,rods arp ,msd4 ,cam, caps iron heads done up like cazy, trans plus lots and lots more parts no short cuts here 350 trans 10'' convertor 9'' nodular center 33 axles ,ladder with coil overs ,sx fuel system -8 to rail ,4'' cowl hood power kickey on driverside regular kirkey for pass seat 8pnt cage weld prostars power windows power locks 4'' intake system angle boss.new carpet and ttype dash .Car was painted white 2 years ago car flies not going say what it ran since i might still keep it unless someone makes me a great offer... im thinking of $14,500.00 or trade for low mileage stock lots of other parts if your intrested pm me i let you know alot of the other vitals inj size not listed turbo not listed because alot of competitors on this sight in my area!!! let me know Car is totally streetable ,but it hard to get my 2 kids under 3 in and out of the car with the cage .... :cool:

if you guys are looking for a turn key and go show car this is it very nice car.needs nothing

Back