You can type here any text you want

83 and 84 T-type for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G-bodyguy

1983 T-type that has the astro roof, all the a/c and must of the emission stuff has been taken off, the car is solid with some surface rust on the bottom of the doors but they seem pretty solid the trunk lid needs replaced its rotted on the inside.I installed an electric fan that keeps it cool and I installed a knock guage , boost gauge and a rpm gauge. the interior is in fair condition with some rips in the seats no headliner, it needs new tires the wheels are the stock 14" wheels, all in all a decent car it needs new bumper fillers, I need to get rid of it was going to make it into a somewhat of a race car but for personal reasons I need to get rid of it 1000.00 obo needs to move!! I can send some one pics if they can post them for me And also I just installed an exhaust on it that has the cat removed with a single 2 1/2 " exhaust that comes out the side behind the pass door the muffler is a thrush muffler.

1984 T Ttype I bought this car off of Band-aid about a 1 1/2 ago this car is originally a southern car so its in really good shape has all new interior the car has no motor or tranny and is set up for a chevy motor it has the 8.5 with the spider gear weld to make it a spool type rear the car needs a new header panel and the right side fender replaced I have a replacement fender for it.I bought the car for around 1300.00 and I have about 500.00 into going to get the car so I want to get 1800.00 for it obo need to move this car is worth it the car is the metallic blue they came in with blue interior I have pics I just can't post them email me and I will be able to unless someone can post them for me let me know Dan
740 763-4356

Back