83 Monte ss With 6 miles

He must have lived very close to the dealer to have only put less than 6 miles on the car.

While it is an ok looking car that cost $12,000 when they bought it. I don't really see it being worth anywhere near $35,000. now.:rolleyes:

Funny stuff

What’s the deference between this $35K, 6 Mile car
And a
10 mile $90K Modified GN called GNX#***

If it’s not a turbo Buick it isn’t worth anything?

Just trying to learn Guys.

hahahahaha! on the 'certificate of origin' does that really say 44.6 hp (sae)!!!:confused: tell me im reading that wrong! my girl friend tdi bug makes double that!

buickbert

He received an offer of $29k for the car. He turned it down. Must be looking to retire off of the profit.

Read this at the bottom:

Q: beautiful car. wooww. but really 35000 is too much. wish u luck. Mar-19-08
A: Thanks for the compliment on the car. I know its not worth $35k, but I want that extra dollar instead of just $34999.00 that the car is worth............LMAO!!! They will let anyone play on the internet won't they..........

Guess that's what happens when you are struck with Barrett-Jacksonitis.

hahahahaha! on the 'certificate of origin' does that really say 44.6 hp (sae)!!!:confused: tell me im reading that wrong! my girl friend tdi bug makes double that!

buickbert

Yea....saw that too.:eek: Nice car but can't you buy a 86-87 TR with REALLY LOW miles for the same price??

KB

I like those old Montes, but man, C'MON!! That's what I hate about Barret-Jackson too. People that own these mediocre cars think they have something... So if someone were to pay (waste) $35k for an 180hp 305 1983 Monte Carlo with 6 miles on it.. WTF are they supposed to do with it?? You would feel like an idiot for spending all of that money just to drive it, then you would feel like a bigger loser to buy it and not drive it. Might as well take that money and burn it if you ask me..:rolleyes: They're not fast (in fact they're turds), they're not INCREDIBLY rare, they weren't the BEST looking g-body, I hate the color and the original owner probably died in it, lol. If I were to buy a g-car other than a TR, I would go for an 2+2 Pontiac or a Monte SS Aerocoupe.

I think he believes he has a Monte Carlo $$ on his hands. Someone is looking to make a huge bundle, I hate greedy people.

its missing the front air dam and the trim rings on the wheels.

From the description "The front spoiler, antenna, floor mats, trim rings, center caps, and front license plate bracket are all still located in their original packaging in the trunk where they have been since new!!!!"

I like the color. Other then that those cars do nothing for me. Rare find for sure tho. Two each his own I guess.