83 Regal wagon

A little off topic of wagons but about the "accountants". I don't know how to cut and paste but thought this was hilarious.

A Male Fairy Tale
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "will you marry me? The Princess said NO!!
And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged skinny long legged big titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey and beer and never heard bitching and never paid child support and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate Spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and and left the toilet seat up
The End!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
true story!

AMEN!!! Oh how if i had a chance to get a do over....
Now somebody buy this wagon...lmfao

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A little off topic of wagons but about the "accountants". I don't know how to cut and paste but thought this was hilarious.

A Male Fairy Tale
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "will you marry me? The Princess said NO!!
And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged skinny long legged big titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey and beer and never heard bitching and never paid child support and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate Spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and and left the toilet seat up
The End!
My problem with that story is I'd be dead long before the happily ever after. I am thankful to and for my wife everyday. I am positive she is the reason I changed and continued living. I was out of control .
Cool long roof, way outta my budget, but cool.

My problem with that story is I'd be dead long before the happily ever after. I am thankful to and for my wife everyday. I am positive she is the reason I changed and continued living. I was out of control .
Cool long roof, way outta my budget, but cool.

X2 on that Rich. My wife is my North Star and I am truly lucky and blessed to have her. AND, she is totally down with TR's and the money they cost, cause she has her T-/Type! I'm still working on a trip to El Paso, though...:LOL:

X2 on that Rich. My wife is my North Star and I am truly lucky and blessed to have her. AND, she is totally down with TR's and the money they cost, cause she has her T-/Type! I'm still working on a trip to El Paso, though...:LOL:

I careened around in my own little male tale for more than 20 years. Being dumb, drunk and dick headed as much as I could afford & nearly pissed it all away. I don't know how I hooked up with my angel but I'm usually glad I did. Yea I have to talk it over with you know who, but what the hell I usually end up smiling.. She has her own "T" (for now) and a room of her own. I am still here kickin', drivin a Regal, and I leave the seat up whenever she's not around.

Now to get back on track. Some lucky buyer is going to end up with SoldierGN's wagon. I'd love it but got too much to handle right now.

For whatever reason, I found a pic of that GN wagon somebody put together. Pretty good.

Attachments

• GNWagon.jpg
    GNWagon.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 136
I just recently picked up an 83 wagon myself. Actually is vinned as an A Car. Everything underneath looks like a g car but the crossmember, it's in a different spot on the drivers side because of three speed trans.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1397590831.698435.jpg

That's my ugly rider

I just recently picked up an 83 wagon myself. Actually is vinned as an A Car. Everything underneath looks like a g car but the crossmember, it's in a different spot on the drivers side because of three speed trans. View attachment 220674

That's my ugly rider
I would roll in that. Some Buick rallyes or t wheels and a 350 buick/2004r swap and I'd daily it.

I would roll in that. Some Buick rallyes or t wheels and a 350 buick/2004r swap and I'd daily it.

Me too. I love it!!! Wow - PATINA! That would put Clark Griswald & Lampoon's Vacation to shame.

I'm putting a 4.1 long rod stroker with some steelies and hub caps

All BUICK. Real nice. I was thinking Baby Moon's, a satin clear coat & polished up trim but the Buick Rally's stay with the blood lines much better.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1397599174.948741.jpg

These are some I found at a swap meet in portland. Picked them up for 10 bucks each

The motto I live by is it's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Male Fairy Tale
The End!

Apparently he had a lot in common with my couch....

It pulls out :LOL:

Its k ow this is kind of an old thread....but is anybody intereated in this Regal wagon??

He did....then 2 weeks ago called me back....had some financial diffuculties.....gave me a deal on a buy back....only reason i took ot was because it had a good response on the boards....so now its mine again....lol