83lb inj.for sale

ronbuick

I have a set of 83lb inj. 4 sale and flowed by Chuck and wrapped up and put them away, I was
using them for a short time when I was using E-85, went back to regular 91 octane cause there
was only 2 stations in the Boise area that carries it and it became a pain in the butt alot of the time,
if we had more stations I would still be using the E-85. 150.00$/plus shipping or trade towards

a 3" THDP or the like or Razor's alky kit 0f newer design, thanks. these will need the modded
ECM,which I do have if you `need one

Ron

ECM is 240.00$ shipped,thanks, there are tw0 interested, need to check out the time that
I received the requests if both need it!! would like to sell the inj. with the ECM as well,thanks.

Ron

t

Ron

Ron, I remember meeting you in BG back around 2003. You get the long haul award. I am an E85er now and wouldn't mind having larger injectors just in case. I have an SMC kit that I just removed from my car since I now went E85. It works perfectly and looks and is in good shape. I paid about $280 for it back when and put a new correct replacement pump in it last year. It comes with the uppipe so you can keep your stocker though there is an extra hole for the IAT - I was running a ME-R so that hole will need to be plugged.

I would trade you for your injectors only, each responsible for their own shipping. There is a youtube video below I made a couple weeks ago to prove it still works.

IMG_0862.JPG

John, is this unit a progressive one???, LMK, thanks, also is the install manual it as well

Ron

It is not progressive. There is a pump speed adjustment, a boost turn on point adjustment button, a test button, and an on/off toggle. It really does work good, I could go 22 psi on isopropyl alcohol. For the price, the value would be hard to beat but it's your money and your car. I don't have a manual. There are three connections: power, ground and a hose with tee to put in a boost line. The only customization you will have to do it lengthen the cable from the controller to the pump bottle depending on where you mount the controller.

so John it does not need a 3 bar and the alcohol is all or nothing when she comes on? is this unit
methanol only cause that is all I use, thanks and let me know on this as well

You can control the pump speed but once you reach your user-controlled boost turn-on point, that is the speed the pump will run at that psi and above. The pump does not speed up with additional boost. I would not recommend methanol in this kit. Denatured is probably the limit, I have used that with no problems but usually resorted to isopropyl and WD40 to lube the pump. No 3 bar map required.

Yes, ECM still or sale, John I would want and need a pregreesive kit that uses meth, since
I have over 5 gal. of it, so thanks John for offering me the SMC kit

Well, if no one is inline, I'll take the Modded ECM. PM me your paypal address and I will send money first thing in the morning.

Thank you,

-D