You can type here any text you want

84/85 ATR HOTAIR HEADERS, X-over, Up-PIPE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fullahotair

I have a set of CERAMIC COATED ATR stainless Steel headers (passenger and driver) for a hot air motor. They are used, but HAVE NOT been used since they were ceramic coated. The ceramic coating is brand new. The passenger was profressionaly welded where they all crack, unfortunately i didn't notice the crack until after they were coated. You can see this in the photos. (nevermind the drywall dust on the up-pipe,x-over, and header)

These aren't made anymore, and no one is making hot air headers. It isn't very often a set comes for sale.

I would like to get what i have into these .... $800 for the complete set or best offer...

Thanks,
Nathyn

Attachments

• DSC02725.JPG
    DSC02725.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 242
  • nathynmanifold.JPG
    nathynmanifold.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 233
  • nmkmanifold.JPG
    nmkmanifold.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 235
wow good luck on the sale. can you take some pics of the ports. i would like to add them to my picture collection

TTT...Maybe i should it phrase it like so "Help me get my buick on the road by buying these parts so I can help pay for a new motor!?" Now does that make anyone want to buy these things?:biggrin:

N8

Lets try a different approach...

Everything - $650 shipped

or

ATR, SS, new ceramic coated up-pipe - $100 + shipping

ATR, SS, new ceramic coated Crossover-$100 + shipping

ATR, SS, new ceramic coated Headers - $500 + shipping

Thanks!
Nate

600 + shipping is current asking price..

Still available...I have a few people interested, but nothing set in stone...so if you are interested...let me know...

Thanks,
N8

No I called, left message, but have recieved a return call. I sent you my cell# in a PM, so if he is interested, have him give me a call... T

Thanks,
Nathyn

Back