You can type here any text you want

84-85 stuff for sale or Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
84-85 stuff for sale or Trade
Fuel Rail
Engine and engine compartment brackets
Metal heater water lines
Injector wire harness
And a few other things
I will take some pictures on Sunday.
thanks
David

some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_8597.jpg
    IMG_8597.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_8601.jpg
    IMG_8601.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_8602.jpg
    IMG_8602.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 162
more stuff

Attachments

• IMG_8603.jpg
    IMG_8603.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_8607.jpg
    IMG_8607.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_8608.jpg
    IMG_8608.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_8614.jpg
    IMG_8614.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_8615.jpg
    IMG_8615.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 159
make offers
id rather see the parts go to a car over scrap metal.
and i as i find more stuff i'll post it up

I can use the coil pack David. Send it when you send the heads for porting. No hurry unless you just want to get rid of it fast. Thanks.

I can use the coil pack David. Send it when you send the heads for porting. No hurry unless you just want to get rid of it fast. Thanks.
you are funny
Do you realize how long it takes me to get anything done??
Once i do the trans and the front mount i'll get to the heads and just to give you an idea on when thats going to be my trans "broke" way back in November :eek:
But as you wish.
David

Yep, I see it now. Been working from 8 this morning until now so I'm a little tired. If nothing else you can bring the heads and coil to Noble and I might be able to do the heads right there. Sound good?

Yep, I see it now. Been working from 8 this morning until now so I'm a little tired. If nothing else you can bring the heads and coil to Noble and I might be able to do the heads right there. Sound good?

ill try to move my but and get them shipped out to you.
i actually have the wood to make the boxes for the heads i just need to get the straps to hold the box together i think the screws would just rip the wood if they whir put down on an angle
i really need to stop the procrastinating and get moving on my cars.

It just occured to me David. Run a carriage bolt in hwere the head bolts are and leave the round head on the outside. This will keep them held in position so there won't be any damage to them

It just occured to me David. Run a carriage bolt in hwere the head bolts are and leave the round head on the outside. This will keep them held in position so there won't be any damage to them

thats a good idea for the base but what about the rest of the box?
i'll take a look at it this week and see what i come up with.

BTW that stuff 84-85 isn't going to fit in the same box as the heads?????

Put the head in a plastic bag, run the bolts through and tighten them up, and fill it with peanuts David. This should keep it safe and clean.

As far as the coil and mount, I'll send you my address and you tell me how much. We can either subtract it from the heads or I can pay you out right. Up to you.

heater lines

Interested In The Metal Heater Lines. Give Me A Price . Turbo85

Hey, I do not know who is using my (turbo 85) but I did not reply to this thread. Sorry about that I do not own my 85 anymore. Very strange, this happened.

Wow, I did have my 85 in 07, must have been a brain fart. Thanks for getting me back on track.

Hey charlie i spent 2 hour trying to dig out the Hot air parts last night but no luck. i should have them out by Tuesday i'll let you know how it goes. this 2.5 garage is now a giant packrat shed :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOL No problem David. I know exactly how you feel. My storage unit is like that as well.

Back