You can type here any text you want

84 Cutlass goes down!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well i have raced these guys, but have never won, anyway after me building my own engine for the first time(4.1) Thank GOD. The GN made me proud, this guy sprayed NOS the whole way. Anyway the last time i raced this guy he was trying to heat up my turbo by making false starts, jumping before the flagger drop his hands. So i stage first, then he comes in, and before the guy can line him up he launches, i new what he was trying to do, but i installed dual fans(my car never get over 165:biggrin:) After about doing that 5 times, he goes back to the meeting spot, and ask why did'nt i move. My friend say just let him take off, so i say ok, we go back line up, i bring my rpms up to 1500, not boost! He launches, i leave about a half car later, the GN pulls by him at the top of 2nd gear! I pull another 2 cars on the shift from2-3, and i keep pulling away! Finally i get out the gas, to let him catch up. I won 1,300 that night, they bet big, because the thought they had a sure win using NOS. My car has a stock IC with a DW neck, and only running 17lb boost!

Good Job! Now they will want a spot. Don't give it up. Drill them again the same way and have a little more boost on tap. I'm sure they are changing pills for a rematch.:cool:

NICE NICE VERY VERY NICE :biggrin: YOU NEED TO CRANK UP THE BOOST ON THE NEXT BEAT DOWN.BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY COMMING BACK :biggrin: FOR SOME MORE :biggrin: AND THE LEGEND OF THE "DARK SIDE" LIVES ON

Crank the boost. You have the capability of running into the 20+lb range with no issues especailly if you're using Alky.

Don't beat them too bad or you own't be able to buy a race :cool:

Dont you just love it when you takem out like that!! Makes you feel damn proud to own a GN!! Nice kill!!:)

Yes i raised the boost,had to unplug the battery, and i forgot the tune, now the car is slower. The car go to 780-800 on O2s when i crank the boost to 20, do i need a dual nozzel for my alky? I think they are changing engines, they have quiet a few cars, but none will run me on motor, i think i need to find new folks to race.

Back